Biking is the best way to get around and experience the vibrancy of the city. Plan your adventure in the city with Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels. We’ve got you covered – with a huge variety of bykes like Pulsar, Bullet (Royal Enfield) and accessories, detailed bike maps and self-guided rides, attractive prices, and helpful and knowledgeable staff. We purchase new Trek bykes every season to ensure your comfort and safety. All equipment is maintained in-house by professional mechanic. Choose from comfort, performance, mountain, road and kids bikes; tandems, child trailers and carriages, and more. Our customer service staff can answer your questions about which type and size of bike is best for your needs. We’re also happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, the bridges that have bike lanes, and other cycling information. For all bike rentals, a helmet, map, lock, and handlebar bag are included in the rental price. For your safety, please wear a helmet when riding and obey the rules of the road at all times. Individuals 18 and under are required by law in most states to wear a helmet while riding a bike; and we strongly recommend that all riders wear helmets. Wearing a properly fitted helmet reduces your risk of head injury by 85%.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional experience to every guest. This is achieved with great rides and fun tours, quality rental equipment, safe routes, and friendly service. Whether you are a local or a tourist, Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels is a great way to explore the city, see the sites, and get around town in a fun, healthy, and green way. Our rental fleet includes recreation bikes, transportation bikes, professional road bikes and kids equipment.
Terms & Conditions
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically fit enough to undertake biking any distance or compete in events. Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels does not accept any responsibility for your failure to complete your Hire period due to lack of fitness, illness or injury. Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels does not accept liability for death, personal injury, loss or damage to personal effects to any participant, nor can Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels accept any responsibility for delays or changes to your period of Hire due to weather, strikes, war, terrorism or other causes.
- You accept that biking on a public highway and competition on such carries its own risks and you have made your booking on the basis that you undertake the Hire at your own risk. You understand and accept that Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels advises the wearing of bike helmets at all times when riding.
- You will ride your bike responsibly at all times. You will not hold Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels responsible for any loss, damage or injury including death to persons or property with regard to the use of the bike(s) and equipment hired. You accept responsibility to Indemnify Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels against any claim, interest, demand or expense in respect of such injury or damage.
- You will ensure that you have suitable Insurance cover at all times during the period of your hire. You are responsible for all bikes and equipment hired or loaned and it your responsibility to keep these items safe from damage, loss or theft, use it in a proper manner and not subject it to any misuse or unfair wear and tear.
- Any damage caused due to crash or neglect is the Customer’s responsibility and will be charged for. You will notify Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels immediately of any loss, damage or theft to the hired bikes or equipment however caused. You will be responsible for paying Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels the reasonable costs of repair or replacement for any such loss, damage or theft.
- You will not offer for sale, sell, dispose, mortgage, lend, pledge or otherwise part with possession of the hired bike(s) or equipment. You will be liable for any loss subsequent or consequential resulting from unauthorised repairs or alterations to the bike.
- Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels staff is usually available by phone or email to help out with any problems during the hire period; however it is the customer’s responsibility to assemble, set up and keep a check on the bike they have hired. Whilst Kumaon Valley Tours & Travels will always do it’s best to have staff available during the hire period this cannot be guaranteed.